Announcing our Beginner Crochet Class:
- Student will learn how to make a cup cozi or a mug rug. Class will focus on technique as well as learning to read a crochet pattern.
- Class will begin with a short lecture with literature provided explaining the items that will be used in crochet as well as differences in:
- crochet hooks
- yarn weight
- care of yarn
- other handy tools
- $40 per class
- 2 to 2.5hrs - class schedule varies - please contact me if schedule posted does not work out and I will try to accommodate you.
- Kit included
- Bring small scissor and ruler
- Notebook/pen if desired for note taking
Jodie Riggio - Certified Crochet Instructor, Craft Yarn Council
(631) 880-9484 - call or text
We wanted you to know that while attending our Saturday classes you'll have the nicest, most knowledgeable ladies running the classes. And, as you know, with our huge showrooms stocked with hundreds of beautiful fabrics, including sewing / quilting notions, New England Fabrics is a sewers and quilters paradise.
We will be starting beginner sewing classes on Saturday Mar 26, continuing Apr 2, Apr 16, May 5 & May 21. Classes will run from 10am-12:30pm. You can attend one or multiple classes depending on your need. We are here to help with any sewing project you want to attempt. Give us a call to sign up. 603-352-8683
Karen will be your instructor
Beginners Quilting Classes